How do I cancel my Bank Mandate?
There is a lot of effort taken by our team to setup your mandate. However, if you choose to cancel your bank mandate (or emandate), you may do so by following the process below:
- Raise a support ticket from the app, requesting for a mandate cancellation and accepting the Rs. 200/- fee to be paid for the same
- Our Customer Support team will review your request and send you a payment link towards the Rs. 200/- fee for cancellation
- Look for the email towards the cancellation fees and complete the payment via Netbanking or UPI only
- Reply to the Customer Support ticket with your Payment reference no / Payment confirmation screenshot
- Once we receive and confirm your payment, we will cancel your bank mandate within 3 business days.
What is the difference between eMandate and paper-based Mandate?
There are 2 methods of getting your mandate approved through our application: eMandate (or electronic Mandate): this mandate is setup using your Netbanking or Debit Card through your bank's website. It takes about 5-7 working days for your bank to ...
What is a bank mandate? Why is it needed?
A bank mandate is an authorised document submitted by you, the account holder, to your bank to authorise Glide Invest to transfer money from your bank account to the bank account of the Mutual Funds based on the orders placed by you. This transfer is ...
How do I modify the bank mandate submitted to you?
Currently, we do not support modification of your bank mandate through the app. Please contact customer support to modify your bank mandate.
How can I trust you not to misuse my mandate, bank account and other information?
Your bank mandate is a detailed and binding legal document which authorises us to do tasks only as per your instructions. We cannot do anything else outside of your authorised instructions nor will your bank allow for any unauthorised transaction to ...
Are there any charges for a bank mandate?
At Glide Invest, we do NOT charge anything for registering or using your bank mandate, but your bank may impose a fee for registering the mandate. You may contact your bank for further details.